Starting the Foundation test, should I bring my daughter?

A place to discuss the amateur radio licence, training and examination.
Monsta
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Starting the Foundation test, should I bring my daughter

Post by Monsta »

listen guys ...me and Pimp are no different to the next guy
and i don't think our outlook is any different either ...
its just I am sure we can all see that certain occupations and pastimes MAY attract the wrong people,
I am sure you can see that...... I mean..its obvious
NO ONE is suggesting that ALL teachers, scoutleaders, Choirmasters OR Radio Amatuers are Paedos ...that was never said.....although I wouldn't like to see young girls lost in the corridors of the BBC ..thats for SURE
10/11: Anytone AT-5555, President Lincoln - Astatic Audio
HF: Kenwood TS2000 ,Kenwood G707, Heil Goldline,
scruff
Regular
Regular

Post by scruff »

I only wanted to know how the op had got on.
There are no strangers on the air just friends you have not met yet.
Armasedron

Post by Armasedron »

Skyscraper wrote:Just aswell the comment's were from amateur's and not from 2 cber's eh ;) ;)
Really? Strange how neither disclose their callshign and appear to have a deep rooted hate towards amateurs calling them all peadophiles and such like?
kr0ne
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kr0ne »

Monsta wrote:me and Pimp are no different to the next guy
I beg to differ... {bnghd}
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

Anyone want to see some puppies :roll:
Monsta
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Monsta »

i do!
I am after another staffie
crusty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crusty »

Had enough of this place, makes my skin crawl. Nobody upstairs gives a damn either.
bigpimp347
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by bigpimp347 »

well regards my callsign, do a search on here it's been told many a time..
as for me labelling amateurs peadophiles.....touched a nerve perhaps ??
some people got something to hide ??

i can name several amateurs locally, even an ex police officer that are some way involved with illegal activities with children. even a local amateur club that i got told about by a wife of one of it's members after two members got arrested, all because i said i was an aamteur, she could wait to tell me what she thought of them, p1ss smelling dirty old perverts.
i won't name names and clubs as thats slander, defamation or character and illegal..
but we all know it happens, more so in amateur radio than CB, and it seems everyone body hears about it but likes to ignore it.

so the original question, should i take my daughter to an amateur club...
no, not if you have your daughters safety in mind and don't won't filty old peadophiles learing over her as 'fresh meat'

this is about the only time you can categorize CB and Amateurs.
CBer's, p1ss heads, weedheads, dole claiming scumbags, criminals and thieves, council inbreds.
Amateurs, P1ss melling, dirty old perverted kiddy fiddling, disability fraudulently claiming peadophiles..

where do i sit in these two categories..
i'm a radio enthusiast, i don't admit to being an amateur, i wouldn't and i do use CB on the FM modes, i wouldn't..
i'm a CB radio collector and radio enthusiast.. simple really..

and of course, i don't in anyway name any one person, or label everyone with these comments.
these are MY observations and are mostly from what i have heard and witnessed from around my area.
not every area is the same,
if you feel offended by my comments then i apologise and am just saying it how i see it, my opinion,

as for my comments, there are many CBers and Amateurs who do not fall into any of the categories above and are actually normal people with normal minds and are not the scum of the earth as i portray some to be.
I want to Die Asleep like my Grandad did,
Unlike his Passengers, Screaming and Shouting.!
kr0ne
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kr0ne »

bigpimp347 wrote:i can name several amateurs locally, even an ex police officer that are some way involved with illegal activities with children..........i won't name names and clubs as thats slander, defamation or character and illegal.
Well it wouldn't be if it were true.

What you are effectively saying is that you have knowledge of ongoing serious child abuse but that you have chosen to remain silent about it and done nothing to bring it to an end.

That would make you complicit and guilty of the same offences I've seen you accuse others of on numerous occasions...

Personally I think you are making it all up and simply lack the miniscule amount of intelligence it would take to see the gaping holes and massive contradictions that pour out of your mouth every time you open it.

I mean, you seem incapable of grasping what is wrong with twisting a thread like this one into yet another of your vile rants.

I don't know what happened to you to make you this way but I actually feel sorry for you. Listening to you talk reminds me of those depressed alcoholics you hear announcing their suicide plans on channel 19 at night...

The world is what you make of it and I truly pity you, having to live in the abomination you have built around yourself.

I'm done now.

This entire thread really does need to be deleted. I'm embarrassed to have been involved in it. ..
bigpimp347
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by bigpimp347 »

well i'm not to to name names,
i haven't stood by while anythings gone on, this is common knowledge around these parts.
two Hams arrested and charged from one club.
and ex police officer arrested, charged and imprisoned, released, got a friend who's an M3 and works with special needs children, word go tout on the air he was released, he soon got drove out of his home town, and his 'friend' lost his job.
the said police officer is not in prison in spain i recall for the same thing.
and there's plenty more 'hams' that befriend families with young naive children until something happens and they vanish or have to move away..

i won't name names, i don't have to, those that know will know who i'm on about, it's common knowledge in these areas..

and there plenty more i could mention, but that's just hear say..

as for being suicidal, i'm not that much of a coward, i'd sooner face up to my life and any problems i may have or encounter rather than chicken out and take my own life..
but then you're talking about all the CB attention seekers that go on about killing themselves after having to many JD's or special brews, they'll never do it, attention seeking that's all they're doing..
I want to Die Asleep like my Grandad did,
Unlike his Passengers, Screaming and Shouting.!
Monsta
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Monsta »

krone...he is not making it up at all ...he lives in the midlands and I TOO have seen it many times in the NW ....different cases, but plenty of them :(

. The organiser of a club i went to...did prison for it FFS ...There is a lot of it about !! ...and of course he looked "normal" like me and you ...you would never know

Listen you can say you pity people for seeing the "seedy side"...but by the same token we can pity people like YOU for burying their heads in the sand and thinking life is like the Sound Of Music

We all have our opinion Julie ;)
scruff
Regular
Regular

Post by scruff »

ffs all I wanted to know was if he has passed or not, talk about drag a thread down to the gutter.

I can't believe the mods havn't jumped all over this ?
cottonfoo

Post by cottonfoo »

Best thing you can do is ignore bigpimp/M5ADU and monsta/2E0EDZ. 2E0EDZ has recently been banned yet again from hamradiodeals.co.uk for being a constant idiot with no clue whatsoever, he has delusions of grandeur and lives in his own little world. He attempted to frame someone not that long ago by faking a screengrab of a private message and sending it to the admins of HRD as "proof", then later (only a few days ago) put it down to "forum wars", he was banned very soon after.

They are tools, nasty, slimey vindictive people with nothing else to do with their sad lives but make accusations. I think that covers it. Stick them in your ignore list and TM1 will be a better place.
Steve. IC-R8500, IC-706MKIIG, TM-V71E, BCT15X, VX-8DE, IC-R20. Diamond X200N & X30, Wellbrook ALA1530S+, G5RV.
Monsta
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Monsta »

All BS Cottonbrain, you should get your facts right. LOL ...but you have a habit of that don't you ?

I was banned for 48 hours for standing up for another forum member against a half-brained idiot who was posting drivel on a thread about "foundation license holders" ...So whats wrong with that? ..I would do it again tomorrow!!

And i never "faked" anything...and the member i supposedly "framed" has been banned too! ...and only recently come back...and i was one of those that CAMPAIGNED for him to be allowed back ! ,,,but you don't know any of that? ....no

becuase you hardly participate or contribute ...you are one of those that sit and watch threads and then "snipe and troll" ..We won't be baited by your "usual nonsense"

Me and pimp aren't afraid of our callsigns ...and because we have "personalities" ..people like you would rather we didn't post ...Wouldn't it be great if forums were just made for you, you...YOU ...but they are not ..So now why don;t you reveal the call-sign YOU are keeping hidden?

Or do you want to bore us with some more talk of Cars and Photography !
...lol ...you can't hide from us brother ....We KNOW you !

Weren't you one of the ones involved in several rants with OTHER forum members? ...oh yes
LOL ..stand up and be COUNTED .... 2E0LFO !!!

...so much to say about Radio, yet you have only been licensed 2 minutes ..I wouldnt mind but its people like you "fresh out of M6" ..I was trying to defend

http://www.qrz.com/db/2E0LFO

Listen! ... don't ruin a thread HERE on TM1 .... and bring your grievances from another forum over here! ..get back over there ....or on some car forum where you belong Steve
scruff
Regular
Regular

Post by scruff »

Monsta wrote:<snip>

...so much to say about Radio, yet you have only been licensed 2 minutes ..I wouldnt mind but its people like you "fresh out of M6" ..I was trying to defend
The amount of time that the license has been held should make no difference that kind of thinking is nearly as stupid as people thinking you should keep quiet if you have just joined a forum, as a forum is for discussion regardless if you joined 10 minutes ago or was a founder member. If new members shouldn't post then why would they bother to join.
Monsta wrote: Listen! ... don't ruin a thread HERE on TM1 .... and bring your grievances from another forum over here! ..get back over there ....or on some car forum where you belong Steve
[/quote][/quote]

It's you and pimp that ruined this thread as I asked a simple question to have you and the bumflasher insinuate that I was a kiddy fiddler, I suppose the original op has looked at the thread and thought sod that for a laugh so my original query as to how he and his daughter got on will not be answered.

I understand that you must be young (still think the hulk (a cartoon) is cool) but you will need to grow up sooner or later.

Get yourself a girlfriend/partner (I don't know what rocks your boat) it will calm you down a bit as you come across as very frustrated.
Last edited by scruff on 11 Nov 2013, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.