Martin Lynch UK distributor for Wouxun

The place to talk about specific amateur radio equipment and all types of accessories, fixes, repairs and modification.
26CAB40
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Martin Lynch UK distributor for Wouxun

Post by 26CAB40 »

JamesA wrote:Just that most of those accusations have been levelled at supermarkets over the years.
There are some basic comparisons, but the supermarkets are actually in competition.
Yaesu, Kenwood and Icom only really compete in the PMR sector.
Us poor consumers have been stitched up like a kipper.
"It's worth whatever they're willing to pay"
Yeti
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Yeti »

26CAB40 wrote:
JamesA wrote:Just that most of those accusations have been levelled at supermarkets over the years.
There are some basic comparisons, but the supermarkets are actually in competition.
Yaesu, Kenwood and Icom only really compete in the PMR sector.
Us poor consumers have been stitched up like a kipper.
I don't know about that. Icom seem to have given up fixing prices with the rest, and now seem to be pricing themselves out of business!
Will the next movie in the series be The Fast and The Funeral?
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

I would rather buy from a British supplier and keep British people in jobs regardless of who that supplier is.

I have bought loads from China but have had no choice up until know as I have been a great fan of the Wouxun stuff for a few years.

The prices from ML&s seem reasonable enought to me considering you havnt got to wait 2weeks for delivery and if faulty will be easier to change - no fun sending things back to China !
psychobilly

Post by psychobilly »

[quote0"]I would rather buy from a British supplier and keep British people in jobs regardless of who that supplier is.

I have bought loads from China but have had no choice up until know as I have been a great fan of the Wouxun stuff for a few years.

The prices from ML&s seem reasonable enought to me considering you havnt got to wait 2weeks for delivery and if faulty will be easier to change - no fun sending things back to China ![/quote]
ok im in agremeent with that but i think an only my opinion that these british suppliers are like supermarkets an hyke the price an set them or we wouldnt have eblag god bless them NOT :D :D :D