13. Trading Post:
13. Trading Post:
- Only the selling of your own radio related items is permitted on this forum. This includes (but is not limited to) transceivers/receivers, antennas, stations accessories, coaxial cables, data cables, computer systems for interfacing with radio equipment. Non radio-related items will be removed by the moderation team without warning. If you are unsure that a certain item is permitted or not then please PM a moderator before posting.
- If you wish to list an item for sale, put the details on here and offer it for sale on here. If it's listed on another website as well, state that this is the case and put a link to the other website at the bottom of the advert on TM1. Simply posting a web link to where your item is being sold will result in your post being removed without warning.
- For your safety please use the PM function in the forum to contact other trading partners rather than posting your email addresses or telephone number directly on your listing.
- Our site acts as the venue for sellers to list items. The TM1 ownership or moderation Team are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, history or accuracy of the listings stated. TM1 also holds no information on users beyond what they have willingly shared. Both the seller and buyer assume responsibility for the sale and purchase of items. If you are unsure, don't trade.
- Anyone caught selling stolen goods will be immediately banned from the site and their membership terminated. All logs of their activities while on the forums will be turned over to any interested authorities.
- New members (Newly registered users status) are not permitted to post adverts. This is to prevent people joining with the only intention of posting dodgy adverts. Once a new members account is upgraded, they have full posting privileges.
- This is not an auction website, if we see forum users posting adverts that look like "silent auctions" (... open to offers), then the moderation team will delete the advert and possibly restrict the users future posting privileges in the Trading Post section. Please state a price or your post will be removed
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Super Member
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 22 Jun 2014, 17:48
- Call Sign: 26CT2325
- Location: Manchester
I am after a circuit diagram for the Uniace 400 934mhz Radio for a radio technician so he can repair his rig. Does anyone have one please?