Active channels on CB Radio in London

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
LondonCbRadio

Active channels on CB Radio in London

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Can't believe my ears tonight 4 channels being used at once with many on each chatting. CB 100% is picking back up in London area.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Active channels on CB Radio in London

Post by Edd200sx »

East London and Leighton I know is busy as I’ve done a
Few bits and bobs for that lot lately
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Edd200sx wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:02 East London and Leighton I know is busy as I’ve done a
Not sure where Leighton is ? You mean Leyton ? Anyway it seems busy on friday and sat night. There seems to be a bully from canning town called gibbo or something. He is always bullying some foreigner i'm not sure his name but everyone seems scared of this bully. The poor bloke wants to sell up because of it. He was followed the other night by the bully up to 10 meters and started pirating on there. It's confusing me because people seem to be friends with the bully and the foreigner but never stand up for the foreigner. I call him foreigner because i don't know his name and he talks with a Spanish accent. I heard someone was asking for the bully's address in canning town.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

LondonCbRadio wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 13:49
Edd200sx wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:02 East London and Leighton I know is busy as I’ve done a
Not sure where Leighton is ? You mean Leyton ? Anyway it seems busy on friday and sat night. There seems to be a bully from canning town called gibbo or something. He is always bullying some foreigner i'm not sure his name but everyone seems scared of this bully. The poor bloke wants to sell up because of it. He was followed the other night by the bully up to 10 meters and started pirating on there. It's confusing me because people seem to be friends with the bully and the foreigner but never stand up for the foreigner. I call him foreigner because i don't know his name and he talks with a Spanish accent. I heard someone was asking for the bully's address in canning town.
Aye Leyton spell checker…. I’ve heard of Gibbo he definitely
Needs filling in from what I hear.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Ok been told the mans name is Rui and his from Barking. Why are friends of Rui not standing up for him ?
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

It only takes one person to spoil it for all. One by one people will go off because of this knobhead unless someone who knows where he lives does something.