Frequencies For Anywhere!

Scanning radio frequencies for Scotland
andyandy

Frequencies For Anywhere!

Post by andyandy »

Hi people im making this topic for the users of T1 to post any frequencies that they have of they're OWN area in scotland. So if any one is looking for any perticulary frequency of any area they maybe able too find it in here.

So im asking people to post their own area frequencies or any frequencies that they have of scotland, in this topic to make a mini database :D.

Thanks People :lol:

Andrew.
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

I would post My AR file on here, providing I still have the option to delete or edit it whenever I update. It contains frequencies for my home county of Ayr, plus some Argyllshire, Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Cumbria, North Lancashire, Teesside, County Durham, and I'm working on 'rebuilding' Cambridgeshire too.

There is a few fragments of the Isle of Man and Greater Manchester.

It's a bit of a biggy if it was put in here unleashed rather than zipped etc, as it also contains nationally allocated channels, that are not necessarily heard locally, but for reference only. I have just under 600 channels of the 1000 it has filled up with PMR etc, plus about 65 BBC / ILR and national independent radio stations pre programmed in it too which aren't part of the file. I intend filling it with a few more city stuff, like Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee etc.

With police going airwave, I'd rather concentrate on shopwatch, security etc rather than stuff I might never hear. I'd rather tell people where to listen should it possibly reappear, than sit and programme stuff for nothing of my own use. I like travelling, but I'm not quite Michael Palin yet, hence the reason I have so many area's programmed in, plus a massive data base updated monthly at my fingertips.
Banned Account
Transmission1
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM001

Post by Transmission1 »

Andrew

As the forum now supports attachments you should be able to upload this as a zip file which is probably the best way to post out. The maximum file size the forum supports is 2 Mb in size so we need to make sure it's below this limit. If you want to post uncompressed then that's also fine but you'll have to let me know what the file extension type is ie, .aor, .rar etc so I can allow this file type as only certain ones are permitted to prevent viruses.

Hope that's helpful, if you have any bother uploading then please let me know.

Simon
Simon, 26TM001 - East Yorkshire, UK
Founder of Transmission1 & Tango Mike 26 Division Co-ordinator
http://www.tangomike.net/
Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@transmission1
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

Andrew wrote:I would post My AR file on here, providing I still have the option to delete or edit it whenever I update. It contains frequencies for my home county of Ayr, plus some Argyllshire, Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Cumbria, North Lancashire, Teesside, County Durham, and I'm working on 'rebuilding' Cambridgeshire too.

There is a few fragments of the Isle of Man and Greater Manchester.

It's a bit of a biggy if it was put in here unleashed rather than zipped etc, as it also contains nationally allocated channels, that are not necessarily heard locally, but for reference only. I have just under 600 channels of the 1000 it has filled up with PMR etc, plus about 65 BBC / ILR and national independent radio stations pre programmed in it too which aren't part of the file. I intend filling it with a few more city stuff, like Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee etc.

With police going airwave, I'd rather concentrate on shopwatch, security etc rather than stuff I might never hear. I'd rather tell people where to listen should it possibly reappear, than sit and programme stuff for nothing of my own use. I like travelling, but I'm not quite Michael Palin yet, hence the reason I have so many area's programmed in, plus a massive data base updated monthly at my fingertips.
Yes that would Be great.......... You can do what ever editing you like, and its up too you to chose the file type for what evr suits You :D

Andrew.
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

My humble wee file is 169 killybits big and is a simple document in glorious technicolor, sort of.

I'll finish updating it over the next couple of days, and put it in as a zip.
Last edited by Andrew on 07 Mar 2005, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Banned Account
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

Ok lol :D............ That sounds Great :D (Cant wait to see them!)

Andrew :roll:
andyandy

Information about Tetra: Read Here and Here
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

......Sorry I forgot say this earlier but i just remember it there :? ..... Can you please try to keep the frequencies in a document like Mircosoft Word or Processer because I dont have mircosoft Office(excel, power point, etc). This happened on scottish-scanning and I cant view some of the files posted on the group............. sorry for any bother! :roll:

Andrew
andyandy

Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

My AR file on Scottish Scanning is a word document. I'll have the new and approved version ready to fire in on Monday or Tuesday. I wanted to update it with things Cambridgeshire, as I have friends and the sister outlaw down there too. A few goodies like shopwatch, yes, but the rest was nearly all farms and taxi's! :?

I'm still waiting on confirmation of a frequency or two, too for other area's
Banned Account
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

okie dokie :roll: :D

Andrew
andyandy

Transmission1
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM001

Post by Transmission1 »

Andrew wrote:My AR file on Scottish Scanning is a word document. I'll have the new and approved version ready to fire in on Monday or Tuesday. I wanted to update it with things Cambridgeshire, as I have friends and the sister outlaw down there too. A few goodies like shopwatch, yes, but the rest was nearly all farms and taxi's! :?

I'm still waiting on confirmation of a frequency or two, too for other area's
Andrew

I've posted your AOR file as a sticky. You should now be able to amend this as required. Feel free to change it's location or contents.

Cheers
Simon
Simon, 26TM001 - East Yorkshire, UK
Founder of Transmission1 & Tango Mike 26 Division Co-ordinator
http://www.tangomike.net/
Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@transmission1