Floureon FC200 High Power mode

Licence free two-way radio services that now includes both FM and digital channels. Discuss models, modifications and other similar worldwide standards such as FRS and GMRS.
Billbott
Regular
Regular

Floureon FC200 High Power mode

Post by Billbott »

Hi there

I'm new to the forum - thanks for having me.

I've recently bought a pair of Floureon FC200 PMR446 radios. I bought them primarily to see if the "Hi Power" mode would work for my needs. However the sets I received (via Amazon UK) don't have the power setting feature in the menu? Pretty peeved about this!

Does anyone know if there is a way to get this feature back? Can you reset them or "flash" firmware?

If not does anyone know where I could buy a pair that does have this feature? Or is there another similar priced set with the high power option?

Many thanks for any help!

Will
Billbott
Regular
Regular

Re: Floureon FC200 High Power mode

Post by Billbott »

For anyone who's interested this is the official response from Floureon UK -

"Really sorry for the delay in contacting you for helping you get your issue resolved, also really ashamed to bring this unpleasant shopping experience to you.
As for your quesetion,The High / Low power problem you mentioned, at the beginning, each of our walkie talkies had this feature, but due to the regulations of the radio communication department, we had to delete this feature and change the product description. But currently this feature of walkie talkies is not sold out, so this feature will also appear, I hope you understand.
If there is a problem with the walkie talkies,i can send the replacement to you,can you accept that?
Have a nice day!
Best Regards
FLOUREON UK"
Mitch
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: M1TCH

Re: Floureon FC200 High Power mode

Post by Mitch »

Can you get replacements from old stock radios? With the high power mode? Worth asking :D
The perfect face for radio.