Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
MiXiN

Re: Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

Post by MiXiN »

Sorry about the delay, guys.

I got a refund via eBay, and along with that I got about 5 or 6 random messages from Nocando01 stating that I conned him.

One of the messages was sent to me at around 1:45 AM waking me up - some of them a bit "stalker esque".

I just ignored him as he's a bit odd & can't accept responsibility for anything it seems.

In one of my messages to him, I stated, "I wish I'd have googled around prior to buying, as there are many bad reviews on him & his business etiquette" - or words to that effect.

He then responded saying there are more good reviews than bad, he's been in business for years, and he's Googled me & it's "amazing what he found" sending odd cryptic messages about an half-truth article in the gutter worthy Daily Mail re' an assault I was jailed for last year.

I'm not sure what's "amazing" about what he found, though, because this assault has got nothing to do with his business practice & our transaction; I've never been charged with theft, fraud, drugs or any monetary related matter ever.

I never even made mention about his Tobacco offences to him, why should I - because again, they're completely irrelevant to what's happened here.

Further to this, he stated he's reported me to eBay & Action Fraud, but again, I just ignored him as his replies are immature, strange, & difficult to decipher.
Last edited by MiXiN on 14 Jul 2021, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.
cb4ever104
Legend
Legend

Post by cb4ever104 »

Well , unfortunately you had to learn the lesson the hard way . Add him to your block list . Don't buy from him again , and move on .

S.
30TM060
Paul aka "Sammy". (108) PY60 Old Paisley DX Group (RIP Rab Markie)
Ex GM0 , now EA5 .
Handle "Fortune Hunter" back in "the day"
Radios ....? Anything that says "TAIWAN R.O.C" on the back.
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

And the biggest understatement of the year award goes to
MiXiN wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 07:59I just ignored him as he's a bit odd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

I Googled myself once and I was 4th down the list...not bad going. I've dropped down the ratings since lol.

I'm always either on Facebook (I don't do Facebook, Twatter/social media in general myself though) but because people keep taking my picture and naming me at events I take part it. I've been pictured 3 times today alone as part of a team helping the public and stuck on Facebook. I've also been in some local and not so local free rag's and Bristol paper's too a few year back, due to the work I do, but sorry, no autographs!!! (not that anyone would want one anyway ;) ). If he Googled me he'd be quite bored...not that I'll ever be buying stuff from him.
cb4ever104
Legend
Legend

Post by cb4ever104 »

The Collector wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 15:16 I Googled myself
Bad habit that :) I've just had a look , and I can't see myself . Which I suppose in today's society is a good thing .
30TM060
Ex GM0 , now EA5 .
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

One of the messages was sent to me at around 1:45 AM waking me up - some of them a bit "stalker esque".
I think there your phone system is a little slow.

I treat people as they treat me, i bite my tongue to a degree then i will give as good as i get. Comments re my attitude and replies, but comes a point when i come down to their level and boy they don't like their own medicine. I'm fair with everyone, but when i see that odd one or 2 start taking the P*SS as in blaming radio's for operators faults then i have to say what the real problem is.
Problem is out there in the radio world there are many operators good and bad. There are the ones who are clueless and blow radios be it using incorrect DC power or over using RF power with a dirty SWR and blow outputs and blame the radio, had one who wired a CRT 6900 to a 3 pin plug and plugged it into the mains and wondered why there was a bang. Then there's the ones who love playing with a screwdriver again another big problem on Ebay which i bet some on here had it done to them. Best are the ones who steal parts out of radios, again old trick on Ebay. Then there's the ones who kick 20 w into a 10w input amplifier, again blaming the amp for being faulty when it blows. Recently had one Ebay buyer bought a amp, said it was faulty and returned a completely different model Zetagi B150B in a RM KL box, now yet another one in the hands of AtctionFraud and believe me there has been many i have reported to them. I have all reports and emails, Ebay messages saved of the ones i have reported & believe me they tell a different story then what's said on here.
I read comments on here all the time, some yes hands up partly to blame but most of the time i think to myself so easy to bend the truth, fantasize and people believe you, but i let them have their moment.
Loads of people contact me outside of Ebay and i knock off Ebays charges etc for them at times lower then the website. I have helped many charities out over the years, my latest one last month Air Cadet club in Surrey with VHF Radios. As i said at the start i believe in treating people as they do me, also i believe there's 3 sides to every story..... yours, mine and the truth.
73's
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

cb4ever104 wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 15:45
The Collector wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 15:16 I Googled myself
Bad habit that :) I've just had a look , and I can't see myself . Which I suppose in today's society is a good thing .
It used to be the done thing at one time years ago. As a matter of interest, I just tried again but after 60+ profiles I gave up. My popularity has waned lol.
I then added a single extra word on the end of my name (no, not nobhead ;) ) and clicked on "images" and I was no.2 and no.3. Ahhh... Ugly big bugger I am though :)
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

Re the AMP and the fraud, From Ebay
After reviewing the case, we decided to reverse the outcome and grant your appeal.
You'll receive a refund of £**.** to your total funds.
This case will not affect your seller performance, and we’ll remove any Feedback that was posted for this item.
ActionFraud Crime Ref N0: NFRC210704612811
Was known to police, Racist hipster, 45, is jailed for 14 months.
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

nocando01 wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 16:10 One of the messages was sent to me at around 1:45 AM waking me up - some of them a bit "stalker esque".
I think there your phone system is a little slow.

I treat people as they treat me, i bite my tongue to a degree then i will give as good as i get. Comments re my attitude and replies, but comes a point when i come down to their level and boy they don't like their own medicine. I'm fair with everyone, but when i see that odd one or 2 start taking the P*SS as in blaming radio's for operators faults then i have to say what the real problem is.
Problem is out there in the radio world there are many operators good and bad. There are the ones who are clueless and blow radios be it using incorrect DC power or over using RF power with a dirty SWR and blow outputs and blame the radio, had one who wired a CRT 6900 to a 3 pin plug and plugged it into the mains and wondered why there was a bang. Then there's the ones who love playing with a screwdriver again another big problem on Ebay which i bet some on here had it done to them. Best are the ones who steal parts out of radios, again old trick on Ebay. Then there's the ones who kick 20 w into a 10w input amplifier, again blaming the amp for being faulty when it blows. Recently had one Ebay buyer bought a amp, said it was faulty and returned a completely different model Zetagi B150B in a RM KL box, now yet another one in the hands of AtctionFraud and believe me there has been many i have reported to them. I have all reports and emails, Ebay messages saved of the ones i have reported & believe me they tell a different story then what's said on here.
I read comments on here all the time, some yes hands up partly to blame but most of the time i think to myself so easy to bend the truth, fantasize and people believe you, but i let them have their moment.
Loads of people contact me outside of Ebay and i knock off Ebays charges etc for them at times lower then the website. I have helped many charities out over the years, my latest one last month Air Cadet club in Surrey with VHF Radios. As i said at the start i believe in treating people as they do me, also i believe there's 3 sides to every story..... yours, mine and the truth.
73's
Please post some of these eBay messages that "say a different story" to what's being said on here from me if you would, please.

If you've deleted the messages from your inbox, they'll be in your recycle bin & easy to screenshot then publish here for all to see.

From evaluation of your previous post, it would seem that you're having lots of issues with customers & seem incredibly busy reporting to actionfraud, so maybe you're the hub of the problem or trouble just seems to follow you everywhere. Maybe you've been dealt a bad set of cards in life.

My transaction & interaction with you sounds not too dissimilar to so many others, so are we all telling fibs? Surely we're not all out to get you, are we? I even mentioned above & in previous messages to you that I've had previous good dealings with you.

Roy, maybe, just maybe, you're the problem & trying your hand but you just have great difficulty accepting responsibility & being accountable. These people unfortunately exist & I'm sure we've all encountered them.

Again, what on earth has an half baked Daily Mail article about an assault got to do with any of this? I mentioned this above, pleaded guilty at the first hearing, & did my sentence.

This is my final response to you as per on eBay for reasons previously mentioned, and I look forward to hearing from Actionfraud, Police, etc'.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

The screenshots you put on tell the story, I, not having the B150 and sent you a RM KL 200P at a higher price, from stock all new from UK supplier. On return was the 200P box but a burnt out B150 in it. Why would I replace a new amp with a different one and different model ?
“it would seem that you're having lots of issues with customers & seem incredibly busy reporting to actionfraud”……….. Now that’s a statement blown way out of proportion & a figment of your imagination as are many on here, as in…
Re comment” i still have Zetagi amps on the site”…… please check and they are all out of stock & won’t be restocked, with the 300p & B550P on the pages it states….
AS FROM OCTOBER 2020 - SORRY WE DONT STOCK THIS ITEM ANYMORE DUE TO CHEAP OUTPUTS WHICH BLOWS IN THIS MODEL AS FROM SEPTEMBER 2020. OUTPUTS ONLY TX AROUND 160W AND NOT AS STATED
Over the years I have had to report only 2 people to Action Fraud.
One statement I do agree with you is “These people unfortunately exist & I'm sure we've all encountered them” and yes, I have as in this case.
Thank you for your time which you and I know the truth and know how you have painted your distorted story.
You and yours stay safe.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

Oh god ciggy dealer of the year is on here…..
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

School holidays started early, children on here.
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

nocando01 wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 21:23 Re the AMP and the fraud, From Ebay
After reviewing the case, we decided to reverse the outcome and grant your appeal.
You'll receive a refund of £**.** to your total funds.
This case will not affect your seller performance, and we’ll remove any Feedback that was posted for this item.
ActionFraud Crime Ref N0: NFRC210704612811
Was known to police, Racist hipster, 45, is jailed for 14 months.
Roy, you seem to be incredibly defensive for an innocent party.

On the subject of innocence and guilt aren't you a convicted fraudster? Perhaps you'd like to refresh our memories by posting the link to your court appearance? After all, you have to be fair in these matters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
cb4ever104
Legend
Legend

Post by cb4ever104 »

I don't want to get involved too much in this , as it's got nothing to do with me . However , I do have one question for Mr nocando .

As a seller on Ebay who's trying to make a positive reputation for himself . Why on earth would you you call yourself "nocando" ? I just don't get that . I'm sure potential buyers would go elsewhere simply based on a username like that . I know I would . I''m not saying you have to call yourself "Gods gift to radio sales" , but something more appealing to buyers would be my suggestion .

Anyway . I've said my bit , so I'll had it back to those who are involved in this .

S.
30TM060
Ex GM0 , now EA5 .
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

cb4ever104, one of my children many years ago would come out with it and it stuck with me.
73's