Going a bit strange

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
UGLY_BOB
Legend
Legend

Post by UGLY_BOB »

I originally thought "wow!" when I saw the Nitro - but as time has passed, I've gone off the 'glowey' knobs (and seen a few with half the lights missing!) - so if I was about to buy one now, I'd choose the standard chromey knobed version, or the Galaxy. The Galaxy's oblong meter appeals to me more than the circular Magnum one too.... so I'm coming down in favour of the 95T2.

All a bit of dreaming anyway - coz the Ugly wallet is empty :|
EXTREMELY WEIRD... AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

Guzzy
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: 26TM002

Post by Guzzy »

I always preferred the looks of the Delta/Omega force models over the newer S9 models. Maybe just because i used to own them and haven't tried the S9, dunno.

The Galaxy is definitely more appealing though.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Yep, 93 or 95, either one I'm not fussed. Just need a buyer for the S9 now! Prob stick it on epay. Only problem is that there seems to be so few Galaxies come up :(
Home: Icom 706MkIIG, Jaws Mk2 AM, Sharman 20A PSU, Avair AV-601 meter, Solacon A99, Diamond X30 2m/70cm, G5RV longwire, MFJ993 intellituner.
Mobile: Icom 706MkIIG, RM KL500, 1.55m stinger, Watson 2m/70cm
Portable: Yaesu FT-817ND, ATX Walkabout
UGLY_BOB
Legend
Legend

Post by UGLY_BOB »

There was a Starlight one last week on flea-bay... seriously nice, and still look good in your shack at night. O:)
EXTREMELY WEIRD... AVOID AT ALL COSTS !