hertfordshire ambulance/fire

Scanning radio frequencies for the South East
hertsscanner
Regular
Regular

hertfordshire ambulance/fire

Post by hertsscanner »

hia there was wondering if anyone knew the freqs for herts ambulance/fire brigade
many thanks
herts scanner :D
hertsscanner
Regular
Regular

Re: hertfordshire ambulance/fire

Post by hertsscanner »

right found ou what could be the freqs for the ambulance service for hertfordshire and bedfordshire found it in an old scanning directory
base 166.33750
mobile 171.13750

herts scanner
hertsscanner
Regular
Regular

Post by hertsscanner »

found some more. all these freqs are 5 years old so i dont know if they work will check soon. if anyone knows any new'er ones or the fire brigade mobiles it would be most apreciated
these two freqs are advertised as herts/beds ambulance paramedics
base 166.81250
mobile 171.61250

these two are just marked as herts/beds ambulance
base 166.77500
mobile 171.57500

herts scanner
G0TVJ
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: G0TVJ

Post by G0TVJ »

Herts Fire and Rescue were on 70.9 mHz a.m. but have now moved to Airwave. I'm not sure about the Ambulance Service. If they're not yet on Airwave they will be very soon.

The ambo frequencies were always a bit dead as they mostly used mobile data terminals (MDTs) to allocate jobs, report status etc. 166.8125 was listed in a few places as paramedics but it wasn't - it was emergency doctors. The paramedic jobs were all despatched via mobile phone and/or MDT so there wasn't any paramedic radio traffic as such.

The only frequency with a fair bit of traffic on it was 166.5875 but even that was pretty quiet. I haven't heard anything on it for ages now.

Neil
Neil
SKCC #9547
FISTS #15918

JO01bu
TL42
rik
New User
New User

Post by rik »

Neil_M wrote:Herts Fire and Rescue were on 70.9 mHz a.m. but have now moved to Airwave. I'm not sure about the Ambulance Service. If they're not yet on Airwave they will be very soon.

The ambo frequencies were always a bit dead as they mostly used mobile data terminals (MDTs) to allocate jobs, report status etc. 166.8125 was listed in a few places as paramedics but it wasn't - it was emergency doctors. The paramedic jobs were all despatched via mobile phone and/or MDT so there wasn't any paramedic radio traffic as such.

The only frequency with a fair bit of traffic on it was 166.5875 but even that was pretty quiet. I haven't heard anything on it for ages now.

Neil
Thanks for clearing that up Neil.
Im taking delivery of my MVT 9000 Scanner after 3 years away from Scanning, I will be mainly listening to Civ/Mil Airband and Amateur Radio, but did like the odd listen in to 70.9, damn digital ;p