Foxtrot Bravo cluster pages/DX tools

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
Yamanx
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: 26FB001

Foxtrot Bravo cluster pages/DX tools

Post by Yamanx » 24 Jan 2009, 11:26

The cluster pages at Foxtrot Bravo are open for all to use, there is a basic chat facility to discuss radio and contacts etc. Cluster pages are an excellent tool for Dxing and can give information about stations that are active and where the conditions are coming from.

At the moment there is no log on or registration and it is open to all radio users. You are all welcome to add spots or just use the information to aid your DX. Unlike other cluster pages it is available to all bands including 11metres, Echo Charlie and all the ham bands. Last summer, when in its infancy, I used it to good effect when working SOTA stations on 2m, mostly though its used for 11metres.

So far I have left it open for all, we have suffered little abuse and apart from some major spam problems at the beginning, now aparently sorted, its been up and running well now for some months :)

Please feel free to use the facility :0

Clicky link to FB cluster page

Phil3900

Re: Foxtrot Bravo cluster pages/DX tools

Post by Phil3900 » 23 Mar 2009, 16:47

Sorry to hear that you have had a morun on the chat box Dave :evil:

I for one enjoy hanging out there from time to time so keep up the good work mate ;)