Please check out my site!

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Please check out my site!

Post by g0slq » 29 Jun 2008, 19:11

Shameless plug time

www.freewebs.com/g0slq

Seems as good a place as anywhere to advertise it :D Feel free to rummage and sign the visitors book because at present I look like Billy no mates :shock:

Steve
G0SLQ website
Icom IC-7100 + two patchleads and a broken PL

Robin1
Top Poster
Top Poster

RE: Please check out my site!

Post by Robin1 » 29 Jun 2008, 20:08

Aye right!!!

Billy no mates!!! :shock:

I have no comments at all what so ever!

g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: RE: Please check out my site!

Post by g0slq » 29 Jun 2008, 20:43

Robin1 wrote:Aye right!!!

Billy no mates!!! :shock:

I have no comments at all what so ever!
I'm sure I left a comment on yours lol. Anyway you have to update it once in a while. The finest feature on your site is the log book bit - it is over a year old mate.

I have a cunning plan. I'm thinking about raffling off some gear and the novel way to do so is to randomly draw a name/callsign from my guest book. Nowt wrong with blackmail :wink:

Got to be in it to win it!
G0SLQ website

Robin1
Top Poster
Top Poster

RE: Re: RE: Please check out my site!

Post by Robin1 » 29 Jun 2008, 20:49

The best feature! I am sure i have done a good job on nearly everything. I am proud of it contains good information for each part but if it needs to be changed.
I have pictures and the your website contains just 2 pictures

The log book was made by the time i was really struggling to get the contacts but since i got the 817, i have made around 100 contacts, so i hope you understand the time effort

:(

g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: RE: Re: RE: Please check out my site!

Post by g0slq » 03 Jul 2008, 15:15

Robin1 wrote:The best feature! I am sure i have done a good job on nearly everything. I am proud of it contains good information for each part but if it needs to be changed.
I have pictures and the your website contains just 2 pictures

The log book was made by the time i was really struggling to get the contacts but since i got the 817, i have made around 100 contacts, so i hope you understand the time effort

:(
No you misunderstand me mate - what I mean is the log extract is a really cool idea - wish I'd thought of it myself. I had about 14 weeks off work and absolutely nothing to do except play with toys. Loads of people have websites and pages and after the initial enthusiasm, they tend to be left.
G0SLQ website