Has AWY Been Kidnapped?

Use this section to discuss Digital Amateur Radio operations, such as D-Star and other digitally-encoded traffic
k40
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: 26TM788

Re: Has AWY Been Kidnapped?

Post by k40 »

Seems like ch19 mentality to me
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

k40 wrote:Seems like ch19 mentality to me
It seems like a substance abuse or mental health issue to me.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Admiral wrote:
Easy Tiger. I'd say its ego-massaging or good old willy-waving at best
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
JohnB57
Call Sign: G0SJB

Post by JohnB57 »

MrWeetabix wrote:I'd say its ego-massaging or good old willy-waving at best
I suspect that if it were actually the latter, you'd have to look very closely to notice...
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

JohnB57 wrote:
MrWeetabix wrote:I'd say its ego-massaging or good old willy-waving at best
I suspect that if it were actually the latter, you'd have to look very closely to notice...
:lol: :lol: steady on...or little Colin will be round to show u just what a big phallice looks like...... :shock:
k40
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: 26TM788

Post by k40 »

:clap:
Admiral wrote:
Yup still ch 19 :D
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

MrWeetabix wrote:
Admiral wrote:
Easy Tiger. I'd say its ego-massaging or good old willy-waving at best
Always looking on the bright side.

Band vandalism is beyond egos and willies.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
JohnB57
Call Sign: G0SJB

Post by JohnB57 »

Admiral wrote:Band vandalism is beyond egos and willies.
Deep.

I'm going to have that printed on t-shirts to sell at Norbreck.
uk197
Regular
Regular

Post by uk197 »

LeakyFeeder wrote:Well my local DMR box and several analogue boxes have been switched off due to abuse being thrown at the repeater keeper...
Reading the nonsense on FaceFarce there appears to be just three mouth pieces doling out the abuse... One is a full G from Sharlston nr Wakefield..he appears to.be the senior gobsh-te......one a ferret faced, mickey mouse call sign from Bradistan BD4/10? and the other runs a shop...not sure if he is licenced or jus jumping on the repeater keeper bashing bandwagon...

If im honest i no longer give a rats ass about DMR and all.its waltish posturing by the trio of weazles...What does pi$$ me royally is that my local analogue boxes have been pulled in the fallout the above three have caused...
At the mo i feel like waiting for the senior gobsh-te when i know hes on his way home and me an him having a 'chat'.... Cant imagine him being quite so forthcoming with the comments then eh
These three are waaaaay out of control n need pruning
I don't run a 'shop'

Please show me where I've bashed a repeater keeper?

Please as for the other comment about being drippy?! Have you even met me?

Yes Colin says it how it is but why are people getting so upset about Facebook?! It's Facebook don't cry over it
Last edited by uk197 on 28 Mar 2016, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
Dodgey Dave
Regular
Regular

Post by Dodgey Dave »

I'd love to know what XCC classes as abuse? BIG difference between criticism and abuse?
All the people are being steered towards pointing the finger at certain users missing the FACT there is only 1 person responsible for turning the repeaters off and that is G1XCC.
He didn't adhere to his bold statement/letter when GB3YW was being abused by keying, swearing and general nuisance so how is this situation he has stated worse????
He wants to control DMR and whatever system his repeaters are on be it phoenix or BM. With daft ideas like making all slots user activated you may as well turn off the whole system...
My understanding of out hobby is to create activity and make contacts with fellow amateurs who have the same interest. So why set up a network to do that then stop it when there is activity on it???
You people in support of repeater keepers that pull stunts like this one that if again something goes on that they don't like or agree with is it going to be that the repeaters get switched off everytime? ? Fear tactics???
uk197
Regular
Regular

Post by uk197 »

Yeah last time I saw XCC in the flesh he told me how he was going to get his solicitor to start sending letters out.......

Maybe he should just talk to people, listen to their ideas / opinions and then at least he's tried, wether he agrees with them or not.....
uk197
Regular
Regular

Post by uk197 »

But anyway, you'll all be delighted to hear I'm shutting the Facebook group today as things have got out of hand.

All reports of violence will be reported to the police, you lovely lovely people.

We're also going to take back the repeaters that are out on 'long term loan' at repeater sites, one of which is in Yorkshire. Shame its come to this.

No more cost price repeaters for new repeater groups too, or free duplexers as previously provided. Sorry again.
sierra_za
Regular
Regular

Post by sierra_za »

uk197 wrote:But anyway, you'll all be delighted to hear I'm shutting the Facebook group today as things have got out of hand.

All reports of violence will be reported to the police, you lovely lovely people.

We're also going to take back the repeaters that are out on 'long term loan' at repeater sites, one of which is in Yorkshire. Shame its come to this.

No more cost price repeaters for new repeater groups too, or free duplexers as previously provided. Sorry again.
About time and I guess you will report your mate Colin to the police for threatening several people as well?
As for equipment, I'm sure that it's not going to bring the expansion of repeaters to a halt - there are other places & people willing to help.
You may think you have done many a favour but recent antics show the potential for more harm than good via your Facebook page.
Newrsoul
Regular
Regular

Post by Newrsoul »

Taking his bat and ball home, LOL!
uk197
Regular
Regular

Post by uk197 »

sierra_za wrote:
About time and I guess you will report your mate Colin to the police for threatening several people as well?
No he's not my mate, nor threatened me? Why wouldn't the people he 'threatened' report him? Do I have to do everything for everyone round here :wave: :wave: