Pohjantahti 240f

A forum for the discussion of matters of a technical nature. All such activities are undertaken at the readers discretion and own risk. If you don't know what you are doing, don't blame us if it all goes wrong!
14CS06
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Pohjantahti 240f

Post by 14CS06 »

pienari wrote:Pll chip is lc7131.
Hello

Yes

@+
Claude
Last edited by 14CS06 on 13 Apr 2018, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
Photo Collector CB RADIO
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Hi pienari ty for info on pll chip.. any word on the schematic from your friend. ? As I still need one for this radio to fully repair it. Take care n cheers n 73's
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Hi folks update after more research found another sister radio diesel night hawk model 4-44 40 ch pcb number p-110051b made In Korea by clercon inc Williamsburg .oh. usa. has anyone hear of this one.?and got any documents on it ? I.e schematic/owners manual/service manual.? Cheers n 73's
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Hello to all :wave: update I found more information :geek: about them radios in this mag eletronica flash /cq elettronica if you need the info it or on other radios/mods. The magazines /info :ugeek: can be downloaded at.. rsp Italy. It. Cheers n 73's
14CS06
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by 14CS06 »

speeddemon wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 14:29 Hello to all :wave: update I found more information :geek: about them radios in this mag eletronica flash /cq elettronica if you need the info it or on other radios/mods. The magazines /info :ugeek: can be downloaded at.. rsp Italy. It. Cheers n 73's
Hello

disappointment no info in this magazine

http://www.introni.it/pdf/Elettronica%2 ... 988_09.pdf

@+
Claude
Photo Collector CB RADIO
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Hi claude both magz elettronica flash and cq elettronica have some info on them radios just not a schematic witch at the moment im still needing one on it pienari friend I guess hasn't got back to him yet. {bnghd} rsp italy has a wealth of gd info :ugeek: on various radios included mods for them especially in cq elettronica and in different magz they hav there online to download ya just have to pick n download what catches ya fancy bro . . cheers n 73's
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

99.99% of us UK users have never seen or heard of all these radios you're after info on. We all use Fidelity 1000's or Harvard Good Buddy's ;)
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Hi the collector its the same for us over across the pond and around the rest of the world we all share the same interests in cb radios and ham radios thats the beauty of the old interwebbs and tm1 forum for all to freely post/talk/share information to learn /gain knowledge and make new friendships and connect us all . love to see n hear more tech info /mods/tips/tricks/etc about them fidelitys 1000's or harvard radios and any other radios you all use over there. Cheers n 73's