dodgy callsign

A place to discuss the amateur radio licence, training and examination.
mof000
Veteran
Veteran

Re: dodgy callsign

Post by mof000 »

I've removed muppets out of my Uniden 200 so i'm not on the "Hit list" I had some good reports on that radio on channel 19 whilst playing "your'e nobody till somebody loves you" Gutted....
I'll pay whatever i think it's worth...:-)
NUBSTER
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26TM545

Post by NUBSTER »

TBH MW6ZAN you sound like a bitter person who hates everyone for some reason so you have decided to take on the radio world , perhaps you try and take Weetabix advise and try getting a social life you might meet people who are not morons as you put it( there is morons in all walks of life not just radio) and see that there is nice people out there , and please not to be rude dont give the old excuse about "Also being disabled and housebound and not able to walk i find it difficult to as has been said GET A LIFE so i do what i can to pass the hours" I have a friend who is in a wheelchair and TBH he has better social life than some of us able bodied people, the reason for that is he said was "so what I'm in a chair I'm still gonna go out and enjoy myself to the best I can and not sit a home feeling sorry for myself"

Oh and I'm still gonna use my old Lincoln and London is a big place and as you said you dont get out much so the chances of you knocking on my door is very slim so I think I will carry on being a pirate Image
Oggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oggy »

MW6ZAN wrote:I expect i have opened a can of worms yet again with my coments oggy 2 aspirins may help. :D
I can quite easy get rid of the problem once and for all......and it's nothing to do with Aspirins :geek:
Oggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oggy »

No ,still no Aspirins needed (for me anyway).

The worst type of Radio Amateurs are those who pass their CBT and then preach , pulling others down saying CB operators are IQ0s on this forum.
Your no more than what is known in football circles as a Glory Supporter.

I guess maybe old Pete Yoyo was from a time you wish you forgot then?
It was a lifetime away way,way back in 2011 :lol:

http://www.transmission1.eu/viewtopic.p ... 50#p193650

:? :? :?
Oggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oggy »

Admiral wrote:I think you'll find it was me that made the accusation towards you not MrWeetabix.

My point being that coming on here and calling the majority of CBers 'brain dead' is a pretty poor show, I'm a CBer, and don't hide the fact either.

I guess many CBers that get a ticket turn on the old crowd as being beneath them, is that how it is with you ZAN?
It's times like this you could unleash The Bigpimp , I'm sure he would sort the issue with great swift ;)
mof000
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mof000 »

mof000 wrote:I've removed muppets out of my Uniden 200 so i'm not on the "Hit list" I had some good reports on that radio on channel 19 whilst playing "your'e nobody till somebody loves you" Gutted....
Don't worry oggy you'll be able to hear Dean Martin as i still have my Magpie!
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

I don't like a whole group being tarred with the same brush, it's wholly unfair and unnecessary.

Just because an anonymous poster who goes by the online handle of Admiral is a pillock, it doesn't mean that all TM1 members are pillocks.

And lo, just because there are some buffoons who play music and swear all day on ch19, it really doesn't mean the 'the majority of them are brain dead'. I notice that you have changed 'majority' to 'minority' now, that's a 180 turn.

I sympathise with ZANs alleged health issues, I'm not in the best of health myself, but on days when I can't get out of my apartment (it used to be called a flat but they seem to have reclassified it recently) then I'm damn grateful of my radios, and TM1.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
Buick Mackane

Post by Buick Mackane »

Admiral wrote:
, I'm not in the best of health myself, but on days when I can't get out of my apartment (it used to be called a flat but they seem to have reclassified it recently) then I'm damn grateful of my radios, and TM1.
you not got your mobility scooter MOT'ed yet? I thought all that gear you've been punting recently would have covered the price of the welding needed
I Am the great cornholio are you threatening me ?
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

PLL02A wrote: you not got your mobility scooter MOT'ed yet? I thought all that gear you've been punting recently would have covered the price of the welding needed
Oggy quoted me £25 for welding so I scrapped it.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Tugboat Pete used to be such a happy CBer. whatever happened to him.

Maybe his little boat was sank by an IQ-zero :-(
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

I don't need an app to email this to OFCOM...... you know, if I were that angry with the world.
Zan_Zan_11m-Man.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
zippy
Call Sign: 26TM537

Post by zippy »

you don't give a good example of being an M6 fella, try and ebjoy the bit of radio that makes you happy and leave the rest of us to do our thing, make sure your hands are clean before you point a finger fella.
Alinco DR135DX, Baofeng UV-5R, TYT MD380 (UHF), Realistic Pro-2035, JRC NRD-545 DSP, whitestick and ½ wave silver pole on the chimney and various lengths of wire draped around the garden.
mof000
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mof000 »

MrWeetabix wrote:I don't need an app to email this to OFCOM...... you know, if I were that angry with the world.
Zan_Zan_11m-Man.png
Did he say cbr's have an IQ0? :lol: :lol:
Fookin quality :lol: :lol: Made my day that has :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oggy »

mof000 wrote:
MrWeetabix wrote:I don't need an app to email this to OFCOM...... you know, if I were that angry with the world.
Zan_Zan_11m-Man.png
Did he say cbr's have an IQ0? :lol: :lol:
Fookin quality :lol: :lol: Made my day that has :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I didn't need my Aspirins after all. :lol:
It's not like TM1 Admin/Moderators to check past posts is it ;)
A word of advice, don't call others if your not 100% squeeky clean yourself.
Oggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oggy »

Admiral wrote:
PLL02A wrote: you not got your mobility scooter MOT'ed yet? I thought all that gear you've been punting recently would have covered the price of the welding needed
Oggy quoted me £25 for welding so I scrapped it.
I'm setting up a mobile welding service for all those mobility scooters over in Benidorm . :thumbup: