hi from bragi a old member

A place for new members to say hello and to introduce yourself.

If you're not sure where to post, try here!
Bragi Mk2

hi from bragi a old member

Post by Bragi Mk2 »

its been a while since I was last here that long that I lost my email addy and password to my old bragi name hence the mk 2 version lol
I just dusted down my old faithful Trio R1000 love the tone on that old girl ,blew dust off my yupiteru mvt 9000 was surprised it still had scanning list I put in it years ago of course now needs updated I will have to re read that dam manual great scanner but sure gets old brain working again setting it up I recently got a aor ar 3000a scanner and whistler trx2 for all the digital stuff that is now part of our hobby also got one of those rtl sdr dongles to play with on my computer so for now my old brain will be trying to get the new toys to do my bidding and searching out what can be picked up on airways since my last venture into my hobby

regards

Bragi
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Re: hi from bragi a old member

Post by MrWeetabix »

If you can PM me your old username and the email address it was associated with, I can send out a new password to that email for you to get abck on.

Just let me know and welcome back. :-)
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
alexthegasman

Post by alexthegasman »

Bragi Mk2 wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 12:09 its been a while since I was last here that long that I lost my email addy and password to my old bragi name hence the mk 2 version lol
I just dusted down my old faithful Trio R1000 love the tone on that old girl ,blew dust off my yupiteru mvt 9000 was surprised it still had scanning list I put in it years ago of course now needs updated I will have to re read that dam manual great scanner but sure gets old brain working again setting it up I recently got a aor ar 3000a scanner and whistler trx2 for all the digital stuff that is now part of our hobby also got one of those rtl sdr dongles to play with on my computer so for now my old brain will be trying to get the new toys to do my bidding and searching out what can be picked up on airways since my last venture into my hobby

regards

Bragi
I know how you feel :roll: welcome back matey.

Alex.
All the big numbers, alexthegasman, 26tm645

Ham radio is a hobby, c.b is for life!!
Bragi Mk2

Post by Bragi Mk2 »

MrWeetabix wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 14:45 If you can PM me your old username and the email address it was associated with, I can send out a new password to that email for you to get abck on.

user name was bragi I see my old posts are still in the group cant believe been so long I did try to get my password using emails I still have but none where recognised linked to my old account my guess must have been a msn email and I no longer have any of them
thanks for the welcome all

bragi
Bragi Mk2

Post by Bragi Mk2 »

MrWeetabix wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 14:45 If you can PM me your old username and the email address it was associated with, I can send out a new password to that email for you to get abck on.

User name was bragi I see my old posts are still in the group cant believe been so long I did try to get my password using emails I still have but none where recognised linked to my old account my guess must have been a msn email and I no longer have any of them
thanks for the welcome all

bragi
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

You have a PM :-)
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
bragi

Post by bragi »

Mr weetabix you got pm
Sign said dont touch..........why not say I !!! Image