hi from leeds.

A place for new members to say hello and to introduce yourself.

If you're not sure where to post, try here!
Bamleeds
Registered New User
Registered New User
Call Sign: Bamleeds

hi from leeds.

Post by Bamleeds »

Cleaning the shed I found my 3 old cb. Rotel.Kernow. Handheld moonraker. put one on car one at home so I can speak to my little boy. They don't work that well. So I got my self a president Jackson 2 it's been modified to work off all bands. It so confusing. Ch19 cm is 33 band d. What ever that means. My power pack is too small to power the rig so I got a bigger one. The twig I got from maplins is crap so I got a new one. This hobby is not as cheap as I remember in 80's. How do I I get a list showing all the channels I have. Thanks stu.
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Re: hi from leeds.

Post by Admiral »

Hi Stu and welcome to TM1.

Just have a read of the CB section and you may find some answers, if not, start a new thread.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
steepeljack69
Call Sign: 26SF333

Post by steepeljack69 »

It's already sorted ,its my old Jacko2 and we have now got the chart with all the channels.Hopefully u have got another radio we looked at yesterday, and if iam not around just ask on here.There's loads on here with far greater knowledge than me.Just good to get someone else on the old 555!!
porky.69
Legend
Legend

Post by porky.69 »

Hi stu welcome to tm1 :thumbup:
This is my Territory.....Be on your way 8)
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Welcome to TM1 :-)
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |