THUMBS UP!

General scanning discussion forum. Talk about anything to do with scanners, equipment, VHF/UHF reception and the art of catching those illusive signals!
tango1
New User
New User

THUMBS UP!

Post by tango1 »

Wow.... what a fantastic informative site this is, Brilliant :D

Was a bit hesitant to post anything at first, but had to as having read some of the posts (questions and answers) i've learnt alot within 10 minutes ,and a question I had in mind had already been answerd/asked few times.
The question I was going to ask was.... why can,t I listen to police frequencies anymore... I've been listening to my local police and other emergency services for years, and was disapointed it all disapeared overnight :roll:

But now I know why... you bunch of guys are very knowlegable keep up the good interesting posts... I've very much enjoyed reading them and have put this site on favs.

WELL COOL SITE... VERY INFORMATIVE 8)
Ps I'm from Wolverhampton.... WEST MIDLANDS
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

Thank you, I am happy to oblige with as much as my brain cell can handle. As I'm sure the other members (who I'm sure have oodles more intelligence) will too. There is still a few people we could do with from certain area's of the UK to help plug a few gaps. There is quite a strong Central Scottish / North West / North East English flavour about he place.

Andrew
Banned Account