Yes i am still looking, I have had the radio a while now and now and again i will stumble upon it and think "oh yeah i should put up another ad just incase someone may have come across one since i last asked", I didn't realize how elusive spares for these were
Anyway if anyone out there has a scrap WKS1001 or Colonel FR-360 and still has the channel/freq readout with LED blocks or even the whole channel switch then please let me know and price, Even a whole knackered radio would be fine.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Request radio related items you are looking or wish to part exchange in here. Be sure to read the rules before posting!
13. Trading Post:
13. Trading Post:
- Only the selling of your own radio related items is permitted on this forum. This includes (but is not limited to) transceivers/receivers, antennas, stations accessories, coaxial cables, data cables, computer systems for interfacing with radio equipment. Non radio-related items will be removed by the moderation team without warning. If you are unsure that a certain item is permitted or not then please PM a moderator before posting.
- If you wish to list an item for sale, put the details on here and offer it for sale on here. If it's listed on another website as well, state that this is the case and put a link to the other website at the bottom of the advert on TM1. Simply posting a web link to where your item is being sold will result in your post being removed without warning.
- For your safety please use the PM function in the forum to contact other trading partners rather than posting your email addresses or telephone number directly on your listing.
- Our site acts as the venue for sellers to list items. The TM1 ownership or moderation Team are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, history or accuracy of the listings stated. TM1 also holds no information on users beyond what they have willingly shared. Both the seller and buyer assume responsibility for the sale and purchase of items. If you are unsure, don't trade.
- Anyone caught selling stolen goods will be immediately banned from the site and their membership terminated. All logs of their activities while on the forums will be turned over to any interested authorities.
- New members (Newly registered users status) are not permitted to post adverts. This is to prevent people joining with the only intention of posting dodgy adverts. Once a new members account is upgraded, they have full posting privileges.
- This is not an auction website, if we see forum users posting adverts that look like "silent auctions" (... open to offers), then the moderation team will delete the advert and possibly restrict the users future posting privileges in the Trading Post section. Please state a price or your post will be removed
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest