motorola gp900

Licence free two-way radio services that now includes both FM and digital channels. Discuss models, modifications and other similar worldwide standards such as FRS and GMRS.
Neil_McGrath
New User
New User

Post by Neil_McGrath »

You will need the necessary Motorola software and a RIB (interface box) and leads. The GP900 are designed for a number of different bands, so you need to check that your one will operate on the desired frequency. If you just want to program one radio it is probably not worth the expense of buying all the necessary gear but you should be able to find a PMR dealer who could do the job for a few pounds.
Yoda
Regular
Regular

Post by Yoda »

if you are prepaired to make a programing 'rib' for the radio and find some software it is possible to do it yourself. The programming rib information can be found on sites like these www.batlabs.com g8knf.freeserve.co.uk , the software can be found occasionally by putting GP900 software in your search engine. The problem is that the software is motorola copyight and it is soon removed from sites. Motorola being a massive international company can protect its copyright so it is therefor always difficult to find. BEST OF LUCK.
Neil_McGrath
New User
New User

Post by Neil_McGrath »

"soz, can anyone tell me where i can find someone to program my gp900 radio to a different frequency, thank you"

I could do it for you if you can get it to London. Drop me an Email or PM.