Frequency identification

A place to discuss airband listening, frequencies and anything related to this area of the hobby.
Fletch64
Regular
Regular

Frequency identification

Post by Fletch64 »

Good evening
I am new to scanning and have recently got myself a scanner. I am trying to find out what frequency this is 133.8000 as I am receiving lots on this channel and would like to identify who is transmitting on it

Thankyou
bigbassman
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Frequency identification

Post by bigbassman »

2 X PRO 2006 1 X DX-394 1 X GRE PSR 282 1 X UBC780XLT with ProScan 1 X Pro43 1 X Yaesu FRG 100 Uniden 125 XLT LCL 2740.
ChrisCSL
Banned
Banned

Re: Frequency identification

Post by ChrisCSL »

Fletch64 wrote:Good evening
I am new to scanning and have recently got myself a scanner. I am trying to find out what frequency this is 133.8000 as I am receiving lots on this channel and would like to identify who is transmitting on it

Thankyou
Oh no. You're not listening to 133.8 are you?

I used to work at Aldermaston, and there are only two places on the entire site where you have to pass through THREE fences, with each of the gates patrolled by armed Police.

One is the building where they machine highly-enriched uranium into things wot go 'bang'.

And the other is where they keep people who listen-in to 133.8. They are all old, have very long beards, and if you ask them their names they can't remember.