royal airforce airbus

A place to discuss airband listening, frequencies and anything related to this area of the hobby.
Glamdring

Re: royal airforce airbus

Post by Glamdring »

As long as he doesn't start throwing insults around I'm sure he'll be fine. (perhaps just a matter of time then?)
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

His parting shot to me when I put him on moderated posts last time

Firecrest55
Message subject: Re: !Folder: Inbox

ur so wrong and pathetic its unreal. ! ban him or i will and yh i know how i can do that.! am posting **** all as you obviously take that **** side and cant see the truth! no1 values my posts as they all slag me off so get a life

Sent: 16 Apr 2012, 12:04

Yeah, he's a bad-ass forum hacker who can ban people at will, who has a employment-assignment issue, is the the RAF of the Coastguard you work for Firecrest55, or do you forget yourself?

Once a troll, ALWAYS a troll. It is forum policy to re-ban ALL trolls who have been banned for whatever reason and whom come back under new names. This user was repeatedly warned and told to step back inline, he was also put on moderated posts as a way to try and correct his behavior. Banning is a last resort, so when we see Trolls re-appearing, we will always re-ban them.

This particular individual has shown a disdain for the forum and an apparent dislike of being proven wrong or told that his info is incorrect. He makes bold claims to be doing things he just plainly can't be. Remember when he claimed he was making forum post from 30,000ft onboard an AWACS during operation Joint Warrior?.....please!! Have a word will you.

Batman-style POW! Re-banned.
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
thelad
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by thelad »

MrWeetabix wrote:
job done! :ugeek:
Uniden UBC120XLT
Uniden USC230E
Uniden UBC3500XLT
Binatone PMR MR500 x2
Magiksun TM-490 (BF-888) x3
Baofeng BF-888
TTI TSC 100R
Baofeng UVB5
Zastone D900
Icom IC-R6
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

thelad wrote:
MrWeetabix wrote:
job done! :ugeek:
I do enjoy wielding the ban-stick..... woo-pah! :lol:
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
Dragonfly
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26TM363

Post by Dragonfly »

Seems to be classed as a Multi-Role Tanker Transport .
http://img.planespotters.net/photo/3110 ... 311474.jpg
liamcarbin
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by liamcarbin »

MrWeetabix wrote:
This particular individual has shown a disdain for the forum and an apparent dislike of being proven wrong or told that his info is incorrect. He makes bold claims to be doing things he just plainly can't be. Remember when he claimed he was making forum post from 30,000ft onboard an AWACS during operation Joint Warrior?.....please!! Have a word will you.

Nice work :D

I got so wound up with him last time, he just would not accept that he was wrong about 145.8 being the freq NASA use when doing spacewalks, when infact its the freq they use for school contacts. He still wouldn't belive me when I sent him a link to the NASA website which said what this freq was used for. Saying he knows a guy who lives in his area who has been to the Space Station :lol: Saying that he works on the AWACS aircraft "You hear that voice then on such such a freq, that was me from the AWACS" :lol:
Liam Carbin
Stoke-on-Trent

Uniden Bearcat 3500xlt
Realistic Pro-70 Hyperscan
Moonraker Skyscan Mobile Antenna
R820T Dongle ADSB Receiver
TYT-MD380
neil-c
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by neil-c »

Dragonfly wrote:Seems to be classed as a Multi-Role Tanker Transport .
http://img.planespotters.net/photo/3110 ... 311474.jpg
Would one of these normally be transmitting acars?

Picked up ZZ330 with flight id RR2711 today, never noticed picking something like this up on acars before.
Realistic pro2006, realistic pro2042, Yupiteru 7100, Fairmate HP2000, Degen 1103, ubc3500xlt, Micro-Adsb, Funcube Pro+
milly

Post by milly »

neil-c wrote:Would one of these normally be transmitting acars?

Picked up ZZ330 with flight id RR2711 today, never noticed picking something like this up on acars before.
Yes. Most modern military transport aircraft based on civilian airframes have the ACARS equipment installed and use it by default.

*edited to repair quote
Last edited by milly on 01 Dec 2012, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
"Search engine? How do I find that?"
"Sod it, let someone else do it"
neil-c
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by neil-c »

Cheers milly, not noticed one of these on acars before so a nice different pick-up from the normal stuff.
Realistic pro2006, realistic pro2042, Yupiteru 7100, Fairmate HP2000, Degen 1103, ubc3500xlt, Micro-Adsb, Funcube Pro+
stratocaster
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by stratocaster »

Anyone notice it recently doing centreline trialling over the Irish sea? Have seen a few this past week!
You can never have enough radios!