Anybody had success with this? - SDRConsole (V3)

Here you can discuss Datamodes for all bands (PSK31, FT8, JS8Call, etc), Software Defined Radio topics & General Radio Software or apps
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Anybody had success with this? - SDRConsole (V3)

Post by Gemini4 »

Anybody had success with this software...SDRConsole (V3)
Screenshot_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Anybody had success with this?.

Post by Gemini4 »

Right got it to work..it was stuck on LSB..but hardly any volume?.
mickydt
Call Sign: 26tm441

Re: Anybody had success with this?.

Post by mickydt »

I also have had volume issues so if anyone else is using the sdrplay then I would like to hear views on this subject, for now I have put the item to one side.

also had a problem with sdrruno where if I set vfo a to say 165mhz and set vfo b to 450mhz the software would cut out.
supporting those with sickness and disabilities at - https://socialhub.forumotion.co.uk/
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Anybody had success with this? - SDRConsole (V3)

Post by Gemini4 »

It's a good bit of software but I to can't get the volume loud enough {bnghd}
I also have Sharp sdr but I seem to have lost the waterfall and half of the face to it?.as for HDSR..well that's another story, it keeps stating No RTLRSR devices found..it used to work :thumbdown:
sinclairuser
Registered New User
Registered New User
Call Sign: 26hs1939

Re: Anybody had success with this? - SDRConsole (V3)

Post by sinclairuser »

its a great bit of software, though v2 was better for my appilcation, ver3 needs higher specs which this laptop does not care for.
the annoying thing fro me was i had a licence key that unlocked version 2 for ever for personal use.
but i had to reload this machine and none of the keys i have will give me the full product.

i understand the author and his need to protect his property, and support him compleately, but realaseing a ver2 code for home use with internet and non critical functions disabled would be a great help tome and others.

thanks for a great software,
aly, sinclairuser

lication