entel hx481uhf

Here you can discuss Datamodes for all bands (PSK31, FT8, JS8Call, etc), Software Defined Radio topics & General Radio Software or apps
tarb
Regular
Regular

entel hx481uhf

Post by tarb »

hi does anybody know which buttons sequence to press to put it into programming mode,or whatever mode i need to programme thanks alll :?
sparkster

Re: entel hx481uhf

Post by sparkster »

usually the bottom button on the ptt side, you press and hold it while turning the radio on wait a few seconds and then release the button
tarb
Regular
Regular

Post by tarb »

sparkster wrote:usually the bottom button on the ptt side, you press and hold it while turning the radio on wait a few seconds and then release the button
tried that but it goes into transmitt lock,im using 4 pole r232 ,usb with 2.5mm adaptor connector which works fine on hx590 i have 3 481s but im at a loss as how to put into program mode.i can put all 3 into clone but theres no point as i cant write to another radio thks for suggestions tarb .i nearly forgot if i hold ptt and the mon button on the side under ptt then switch on v3-60706 comes up on display but as soon as i release buttons it goes back to transmitt lock when i try to read either radio switched on or off e get error code =211.suggesting to me that it is not connecting to radio {bnghd} {bnghd}
sparkster

Post by sparkster »

Its been a while since i programmed any v1 400 series radios, the best thing i can suggest is to phone entel and ask them, they are very helpful.
tarb
Regular
Regular

Post by tarb »

just spoke to a guy from entel apparanty it should auto connect when u plug cable into it ... :|
Sflaiss
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: Sflaiss

Post by Sflaiss »

tarb wrote:just spoke to a guy from entel apparanty it should auto connect when u plug cable into it ... :|
I have the same problem...and I haven't solved it! Help me please :roll: