SADELTA MEMORY PRO

The place to talk about specific radios, equipment and accessories. Do you prefer the latest generation of rigs and antennas or do you like the classics? Discuss it here!
T-Rex
Regular
Regular

SADELTA MEMORY PRO

Post by T-Rex »

21-TM-007
73/Jói

RE: SADELTA MEMORY PRO

Post by Guest »

Mine seems ok yes!
Tried it with a President George and had good reports.
One thing i'll say though is they're very sensitive,mine,even at low picks up a buzz from my psu for the laptop.
Took me ages to suss this out,unplug the laptop no problem,they're on the same desk see....

Post by Guest »

i also had one,like 379 said very sensitive mikes & it was nearly on par with my silver eagle for sensitivity, think i paid ?30 for it off e bay & it was like new in the box.
mr_m3

Post by mr_m3 »

kinghts have them for cheaper than that i beleive i also have had one of theese mics pretty good
26TM069
M3UBO-----> 2E0FML---->2E0PUC

Post by Guest »

i found the recording facility very convenient for recording your c.q callout for dxing, just the right amount of time 16 seconds then annoying competion stations cannot record their never ending c.q calls :D

Post by Guest »

Have one also working on the Yaesu and it does well, extremely sensitive. Can hear a bird cough at 200m
UGLY_BOB
Legend
Legend

Post by UGLY_BOB »

simonthewizard wrote:..Can hear a bird cough at 200m
... you need to start dating 'birds' that don't smoke :lol:
EXTREMELY WEIRD... AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

Post by Guest »

And that is indeed the point, or not have a bird with the tele on as you transmit Emmerdale to the 11m world
T-Rex
Regular
Regular

Post by T-Rex »

Thanks for all replies. 8)
21-TM-007
73/Jói