SkyArrow 250

The place to talk about specific radios, equipment and accessories. Do you prefer the latest generation of rigs and antennas or do you like the classics? Discuss it here!
Ashtec
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: M6LTD

Re: SkyArrow 250

Post by Ashtec »

Funny you say that i have a Wagner 309 which also uses the same IF
Ashtec
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: M6LTD

Post by Ashtec »

Has any one cracked the clarifire mod at all and is there any one that uses these radio?????????
sveifa
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by sveifa »

Hi

Any who got this schematic in good quality of this SkyArrow 250 ? (allso Tokai trippel 250 (0,5W))
Hard to find {bnghd}
sveifa
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by sveifa »

Thanks Mich :clap:
Retro_CB_Dude
Regular
Regular

Post by Retro_CB_Dude »

Hi folks, I would like any and ALL documents pertaining to this SkyARROW model 250 radio please. Whoever has the schematics and any other relavent info on this particular radio, please contact me by private message so I can give my email privately as to NOT attract spammer bots etc. ! Don't know who still comes here regularly, so I'm putting the word out I for sure need these documents and have this radio coming to me soon...

Best to all of you 73's, Jim
prettypolly
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26FB185

Post by prettypolly »

You must of won the eBay auction then if your needing the paper work etc I've had the Wagner 309 last year small radio not much to them
Retro_CB_Dude
Regular
Regular

Post by Retro_CB_Dude »

I tried contacting by PM to UGlY Bob but the messages stay in my outbox, so even though it says it's been sent, I'm willing to bet Bob has left the room or something odd is going on with his mailbox here. He claimed to have schematics etc. for this. I'm willing to pay through Paypal for whoever can forward them to me !

Retro
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

Ugly Bob was last active on the forum over two years ago now (8/1/16). As I recall Bob suffered a close family bereavement and his interest in the forum dwindled. That's a shame as he was a real character.

I'm sure someone else on the forum will be able to help with your query regarding the Skyarrow. Lots of very knowledgeable folk on here.
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
dt307
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 163dt307

Post by dt307 »

ARROW.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
163dt307-chris

“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”
― Albert Einstein