shack building

Home of the Tango Mike DX Group - Transmission1's very own CB/11m DX group. All club related chat, QSL Card downloads and membership issues/requests to be posted here.
sandy
Regular
Regular

shack building

Post by sandy »

started laying out the shack today and still waiting for post man pat, i think he must be down the road giving mrs mcgillicuddy a special delivery, wheres ma bloody rig ya bam pot and ma chimney mount a cannae get working till they come, tell a lie i fitted a danita 3000 to ma wheels last night and got ma first contact in about 25 yrs, couldnt sleep a wink after that. was in dumbarton and i got a contact in royston some 14 mile may be a wee bit more as the crow flys. thanks to steve @tonks for his rigs and twigs good lad steve keep up the good work.
108TM115
how do you put the coal in this burner, ah need more steam
rig= tin can and telly remote combined
antenna= 3 rolls of tin foil ,2 yds of knicker elastic, and the wifes rabbit for the rotator
sandy
Regular
Regular

RE: shack building

Post by sandy »

tried to attach jpeg of the bomb site ahem shack couldnae do it said it wiz an empty file but ah could see the pics regards sandy
108TM115
how do you put the coal in this burner, ah need more steam
rig= tin can and telly remote combined
antenna= 3 rolls of tin foil ,2 yds of knicker elastic, and the wifes rabbit for the rotator
Panteneman
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Panteneman »

Can't post pictures?

Best way is "Web Based" picture hosting on the likes of Photobucket, Flickr, Picturetrail etc. I use this for my Myspace picture layouts on my main page.

Sign up to Photobucket, and upload your pictures. On a forum post, copy and past the bit that starts with square brackets.

It will look like Image

Copy and paste this to a forum post. Job done!

P.S. Good to see another dude back on the air on 11m. It's a shame that there is no decent propagation to work some DX. :cry:
Speaking to people in foreign lands, with various configurations of copper wire in various strange shapes - my friends think I'm committing acts of witchcraft...