Azden 2000

A place to discuss all aspects of amateur radio operation.
kc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Azden 2000

Post by kc »

Does anyone know where I can download a manual for the Azden 2000 ?.
I have tried all the normal sources (RigPIX & a search,) But nothing other than American sites selling them.
So I passed this test that allows me to twiddle with knobs, push buttons & call my self an Advanced !!!!!!!
M0LSX
Sandhound

Re: Azden 2000

Post by Sandhound »

kc wrote:Does anyone know where I can download a manual for the Azden 2000 ?.
I have tried all the normal sources (RigPIX & a search,) But nothing other than American sites selling them.

G'day.

Have pay for it then. :D
kc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by kc »

Not if I can help it. They sell for about +?15-20 with postage & tax etc, that would double the cost of the radio !!!.
So I passed this test that allows me to twiddle with knobs, push buttons & call my self an Advanced !!!!!!!
M0LSX
Sandhound

Post by Sandhound »

kc wrote:Not if I can help it. They sell for about +?15-20 with postage & tax etc, that would double the cost of the radio !!!.

Well if you needs it then that is the only option.

I have over 80 manuals and service sheets but not that one.
Sandhound

Post by Sandhound »

Hi kc.

Have you got the manual yet that you were looking for. :?:
kc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by kc »

Yep... Service manual & owners manual for postage only.
The thing was I had paid so little for the rig (a club member even reduced high power to 10 watts for free :D :D ) That even the $15 dollars plus postage, tax etc that some were asking was going to be almost what I had paid for the rig.

There is a manual yahoo group :shock: :shock: & I'm beginning to wonder if there is anything that there is no yahoo group for.
M0LSX
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

kc wrote:There is a manual yahoo group :shock: :shock: & I'm beginning to wonder if there is anything that there is no yahoo group for.
I know yahoo is into or got everything :P .

Anyways i had a look for the Azden 2000 manual, and couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry kc. :wink:
Sandhound

Post by Sandhound »

kc wrote:There is a manual yahoo group :shock: :shock: & I'm beginning to wonder if there is anything that there is no yahoo group for.

Hi kc.

I forgot about Yahoo group.
Must take a look as mods.dk are limiting to 1 forum thread per day and 1 Manual per 4 days.