REMINDER - TORBAY RALLY/FAIR this weekend

A place to discuss all aspects of amateur radio operation.
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

REMINDER - TORBAY RALLY/FAIR this weekend

Post by MrWeetabix »

A quick heads-up for this upcoming Bank Holiday weekend people. Get your Radio butts down to Torbay for some on-the-side action with your Good Buddies. :lol:

Its indoors and they have catering..... what more do you need people?!?!?! :ugeek:

26 AUGUST 2018

TORBAY ARS ANNUAL COMMUNICATIONS FAIR

The Racecourse, Newton Road, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 3AF

Indoor event, free parking, disabled facilities, accessible by public transport. Bring-and-buy sale, catering, RSGB Book Stall, special interest groups, trade stands, prize draw/raffle. Contact Mike, G1TUU, 01803 557 941, [email protected].

Info was taken from the RSGB website at the turn of the year so was correct at the time. Please double-check before travelling. Thanks
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
Otter
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: 26TM439

Re: REMINDER - TORBAY RALLY/FAIR this weekend

Post by Otter »

Something decent to buy? I live in Torbay but I don't think I'll be going.
"To this day the words Stirling bridge conjour pride in every Scotsman's heart, while to an Englishman those same words conjour literally no feelings at all." - Cunk on Britain S1 E1
marvin
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 26TM200

Post by marvin »

Torbay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mind you looking at the weather it might be the best place to be on Sunday.......indoors at
NEWTON ABBOT racecourse
Tim
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26AT239

Post by Tim »

If it's as wet as the forecast predicts the best place to be on Sunday will be at home, I am afraid of spending money on things that I really don't need and can't really afford!
marvin
Regular
Regular

Post by marvin »

Why break the habit of a lifetime Tim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tim
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26AT239

Post by Tim »

True but it's also a question of storage, just haven't got the room.
marvin
Regular
Regular

Post by marvin »

Checked the website first thing Sunday.............starts at 10am, got there just about 1pm, nearly all packed up ready to close, so I didnt bother venturing any further, but I really must get myself a hat, shirt & jacket with my callsign, full name, date of birth and inside leg measurement embroidered on them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bless
radiogaga
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26TM399

Post by radiogaga »

marvin wrote: ↑27 Aug 2018, 06:55 Checked the website first thing Sunday.............starts at 10am, got there just about 1pm, nearly all packed up ready to close, so I didnt bother venturing any further, but I really must get myself a hat, shirt & jacket with my callsign, full name, date of birth and inside leg measurement embroidered on them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bless
Save you hunting for a supplier : http://www.hamthreads.com. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
26TM399 Hampshire and Isle of Wight
30TM399 Northern Costa Blanca