This is a new and professionally modified (for SSB) Xforce 1.6kW mobile amplifier with 16 x Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors in the output. Designed to be driven by 100W pep transceiver. To get the best out of this amplifier you will require a good alternator & battery charging system to save you sending Morse code with the headlights at night! I ran a 140A alternator with twin batteries and a split-charging circuit. And no, a DV27 will not cut it for an antenna! £1295.00 This amplifier is here with me in Cyprus but am happy to ship or can bring it to London by arrangement if required. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +357 97 869349 or Skype: transmitterman 73 de (Unit 148 Mobile) G4ZOW.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Radio related items for sale. Please read the rules before posting here!
13. Trading Post:
13. Trading Post:
- Only the selling of your own radio related items is permitted on this forum. This includes (but is not limited to) transceivers/receivers, antennas, stations accessories, coaxial cables, data cables, computer systems for interfacing with radio equipment. Non radio-related items will be removed by the moderation team without warning. If you are unsure that a certain item is permitted or not then please PM a moderator before posting.
- If you wish to list an item for sale, put the details on here and offer it for sale on here. If it's listed on another website as well, state that this is the case and put a link to the other website at the bottom of the advert on TM1. Simply posting a web link to where your item is being sold will result in your post being removed without warning.
- For your safety please use the PM function in the forum to contact other trading partners rather than posting your email addresses or telephone number directly on your listing.
- Our site acts as the venue for sellers to list items. The TM1 ownership or moderation Team are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, history or accuracy of the listings stated. TM1 also holds no information on users beyond what they have willingly shared. Both the seller and buyer assume responsibility for the sale and purchase of items. If you are unsure, don't trade.
- Anyone caught selling stolen goods will be immediately banned from the site and their membership terminated. All logs of their activities while on the forums will be turned over to any interested authorities.
- New members (Newly registered users status) are not permitted to post adverts. This is to prevent people joining with the only intention of posting dodgy adverts. Once a new members account is upgraded, they have full posting privileges.
- This is not an auction website, if we see forum users posting adverts that look like "silent auctions" (... open to offers), then the moderation team will delete the advert and possibly restrict the users future posting privileges in the Trading Post section. Please state a price or your post will be removed
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest