Due to an imminent house move and the fact that don't need this at my new QTH, I am having a clear out....
Yaesu G-450c Rotator and Controller unit.
This includes the 25m Control cable and an external waterproof socket which I added to allow me to disconnect quickly (and externally to the shack) during thunder storms.
450-1.jpg 450-2.jpg 450-3.jpg G-450C.jpg tennmast_cage-2.jpg
(cage not included)
The Yaesu G-450C rotator is perfect for small tribanders, or for VHF and UHF antennas. Its total rotation range is 360 degrees. Ideal for Lightweight Arrays The G-450C is ideal for turning a VHF system, or a lightweight HF tribander.
G-450C Rotator and Control Box
Recommended Application - Light to Medium Duty.
Perfect entry-level rotator
Wind Load - 1mÂ²
K-Factor (Turning Radius x Weight of Ae) - 100
Stationary Torque - 3,000kg/cm
Rotation Torque - 600kg/cm
Max Vertical Load - 100kg
Max Vertical Intermittend Load - 300kg
Backlash - 0.5Âº
Mast Size - 32 - 63mm
360Âº Rotation Time - 63sec @ 50Hz
180Âº Elevation Time - N/A
Boom Diameter - N/A
Rotator Diameter x Height - 170 x 263
Weight - 3.2kg
Stub Mast Mounting clamps and plug kit included
Full PDF manual - https://www.hamradio.co.uk/userfiles/fi ... 0a_eng.pdf
£170, incl delivery to Mainland UK.
Payment via BACS or PayPal Gift. Thanks much
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Radio related items for sale. Please read the rules before posting here!
13. Trading Post:
13. Trading Post:
- Only the selling of your own radio related items is permitted on this forum. This includes (but is not limited to) transceivers/receivers, antennas, stations accessories, coaxial cables, data cables, computer systems for interfacing with radio equipment. Non radio-related items will be removed by the moderation team without warning. If you are unsure that a certain item is permitted or not then please PM a moderator before posting.
- If you wish to list an item for sale, put the details on here and offer it for sale on here. If it's listed on another website as well, state that this is the case and put a link to the other website at the bottom of the advert on TM1. Simply posting a web link to where your item is being sold will result in your post being removed without warning.
- For your safety please use the PM function in the forum to contact other trading partners rather than posting your email addresses or telephone number directly on your listing.
- Our site acts as the venue for sellers to list items. The TM1 ownership or moderation Team are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, history or accuracy of the listings stated. TM1 also holds no information on users beyond what they have willingly shared. Both the seller and buyer assume responsibility for the sale and purchase of items. If you are unsure, don't trade.
- Anyone caught selling stolen goods will be immediately banned from the site and their membership terminated. All logs of their activities while on the forums will be turned over to any interested authorities.
- New members (Newly registered users status) are not permitted to post adverts. This is to prevent people joining with the only intention of posting dodgy adverts. Once a new members account is upgraded, they have full posting privileges.
- This is not an auction website, if we see forum users posting adverts that look like "silent auctions" (... open to offers), then the moderation team will delete the advert and possibly restrict the users future posting privileges in the Trading Post section. Please state a price or your post will be removed
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14421
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 13:34
- Call Sign: 26TM175
- Location: Tynemouth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: NUBSTER and 1 guest