Site Link communications

Scanning radio frequencies in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
Bunker
Regular
Regular

Site Link communications

Post by Bunker »

Hi does anybody no if Site link communications has a set frequency.
Thanks
YB135
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Site Link communications

Post by YB135 »

They are a national radio supplier, got about 3 or 4 offices. There's one at Clifton Moor, York. Do an ofcom search on that location
YB135
Bunker
Regular
Regular

Post by Bunker »

M6AXL wrote:They are a national radio supplier, got about 3 or 4 offices. There's one at Clifton Moor, York. Do an ofcom search on that location
Hi thanks for th quick reply. I am new to this how do i do an ofcom search. Its for the Trafic wardens in Filey, North Yorkshire. about an hour ago i was in town and i looked at there radio and it said Site link communications on the back.

Thanks
Scott_93
Call Sign: Sunray20Alph

Post by Scott_93 »

They supply the radios and the maintenance/advice to the customer and usually also get a license for the customer too as a third party applicant, so it's still probably going to be a technically assigned license. Best thing to do is find where you think the repeater will be located and do a search on that location.

Scott.
Bunker
Regular
Regular

Post by Bunker »

Scott_93 wrote:They supply the radios and the maintenance/advice to the customer and usually also get a license for the customer too as a third party applicant, so it's still probably going to be a technically assigned license. Best thing to do is find where you think the repeater will be located and do a search on that location.

Scott.
Thanks scott all new to this dont even know what a repeater is ha.