concerts Cardiff 2015

Scanning radio frequencies in Wales
welshevo
Call Sign: 163TM995

concerts Cardiff 2015

Post by welshevo »

afternoon folks... now with 2 huge concerts in Cardiff this weekend, i was wondering if anybody had any frequencies for security, medics, general dogsbodies! just for general listening... i am aware that most will probably be DMR so just frequencies will be ok as ill decode myself... anyone?

we got Manic street preachers in Cardiff castle Friday and one direction in the stadium Friday and sat! should be pretty active on the radios!

:D
:thumbup: Tetra is a Lonely place! Get DMR instead! (163TM995) ...... :thumbup:
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: concerts Cardiff 2015

Post by Mikel »

welshevo wrote:afternoon folks... now with 2 huge concerts in Cardiff this weekend, i was wondering if anybody had any frequencies for security, medics, general dogsbodies! just for general listening... i am aware that most will probably be DMR so just frequencies will be ok as ill decode myself... anyone?

we got Manic street preachers in Cardiff castle Friday and one direction in the stadium Friday and sat! should be pretty active on the radios!

:D
Heard nothing on the usual Cardiff Council Events Team frequencies yet:
165.9250 Mhz
165.6875 Mhz

But I was listening to 2m repeater GB3BC yesterday afternoon and a station on there said he was in Cardiff listening to the comms relating to setting up, but he didn't mention any details on air and I was too busy to call in to get any details.
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
welshevo
Call Sign: 163TM995

Re: concerts Cardiff 2015

Post by welshevo »

yep probably the same DMR as i was listening too :) but ill keep my ears on those 2 frequencies you posted! .. thanks !
:thumbup: Tetra is a Lonely place! Get DMR instead! (163TM995) ...... :thumbup: