Forum problems sorted now!

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
Transmission1
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM001

Forum problems sorted now!

Post by Transmission1 »

Apologies to those who have experienced posting problems earlier today. The issue was caused by a corrupt database table, this caused the forums to lock as it was a particular table containing the message bodies. After beginning to worry about this I quickly searched on google for some help with the errors and managed to initiate a quick table rebuild. Thank goodness I have some MySQL experience!! :D

Anyway, it's all fixed up now so enjoy and sorry taking a while to sort it.. unfortunately I was away from my PC most of today.
Simon, 26TM001 - East Yorkshire, UK
Founder of Transmission1 & Tango Mike 26 Division Co-ordinator
http://www.tangomike.net/
Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@transmission1
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

Glad to see its fixed :wink: . I can start viewing posts again.
andyandy

Information about Tetra: Read Here and Here
kc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by kc »

We spent a few quid on a new program that tunes up the PC by removing duplicate files, fixing registry faults etc etc & having removed a few hundred MB's of duplicate files & several hundred more of Internet clutter etc. I did think it was my fault :roll: :roll: .
I acquired it first as a free 30 day down load & seems to be VERY good & the system is running a LOT faster so I'm rather relived to discover it wasn't me.
So I passed this test that allows me to twiddle with knobs, push buttons & call my self an Advanced !!!!!!!
M0LSX
andyandy

Post by andyandy »

Well kc try CCLEANER (crap cleaner). It cleans your computer registery and its free!

It also has other good features which are handy.
andyandy

Information about Tetra: Read Here and Here