Lafayette Ermes Pro - Help!

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
Clipper

Lafayette Ermes Pro - Help!

Post by Clipper »

I've just picked up one of these and I'm generally pretty happy with it; it's really small, the scan is super fast and the tx audio is pretty good. One thing I really need to change is the 'tune mute' which is excessive; takes ages for the audio to come back when tuning through the channels - like it's briefly operating the squelch (yes, ASQ is off)... Doing a Google search brings back next to b****r all with regards to mods etc, especially in English..

So brothers, does anyone have any technical insight to the mods and sods for this rig? What other rigs use this board? (I can see a list on cbradio.nl but can't find much detail for those either {bnghd} ). Can it do 'export' mode? What do the 'MT' and '5' icons means on the display??

Any help appreciated, TIA! :thumbup:
lambrettadave
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: TM455

Re: Lafayette Ermes Pro - Help!

Post by lambrettadave »

Don't MT stand for meter!

I noticed that some of these sets have ctsc

I found a picture of the rig with the indicators on it but what they do beats me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CALL SIGN 26TM455 OPERATOR DAVE QTH SUNDERLAND

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88011785@N06/ for CB magazine.reviews

http://www.youtube.com/user/lambrettadave7 for some vids of my radios.
ch25
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: Lemmy

Re: Lafayette Ermes Pro - Help!

Post by ch25 »

Google for
Доработка MJ-600
and use google translate :)
WE ARE MOTÖRHEAD, AND WE PLAY ROCK N' ROLL
You can't have too many antennas...