Albrecht AE 6110 V3 ultra compact CB

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
108EH002
Top Poster
Top Poster

Albrecht AE 6110 V3 ultra compact CB

Post by 108EH002 »

Have recently purchased an ultra compact Albrecht AE 6110 V3 Am/Fm Mobile CB.The mic is the same as what is on the 6666/9900 so not the best,but I have been given good audio report's and that is what really matters.

The radio needs an extension speaker which makes a big difference as the tiny speaker is a bit tinny when the volume is turned up when mobile imo.

Anyone looking for a non Ssb radio,that is ultra small and has 80 channels ( can be expanded but I just left it unmodded ) and will fit where most others won't,should maybe consider something like this :thumbup:
Plenty are talking worldwide on 27.555 usb,
Some are too far up their own @rse to admit it,
Many happen to know otherwise dx-ing test free,
Showing a complete lack of respect for the law.

27.555 Usb
Mudslinger
Legend
Legend

Re: Albrecht AE 6110 V3 ultra compact CB

Post by Mudslinger »

Is this a similar radio to the CRT one?
Mudslinger - Simon
26TM274
26CT612

There is no such thing as a Fidelity 1000 which is too good to scrap.
108EH002
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Albrecht AE 6110 V3 ultra compact CB

Post by 108EH002 »

Front has a different layout on this radio Simon,same radio as an Anytone Smart.The reason that I went for this radio was the lights for tx/rx,but especially the green for when the squelch is broken whilst mobile,if the radio volume is turned down,and the squelch can be set manually from Off to 2.8,and with the 9 settings on auto squelch,just the same as the 6666/9900 as it is the same folk that manufacture them.Will not be better than a 148/lincoln/grant mk1 and any "decent" cybernet for those that like them aswell,but this will fit where the sidebanders can't,and there are plenty folk who will see a new radio that has a guarantee,and is good/small enough for some who just want a radio to talk to folk within 20 mile,can't expect everyone to be into dx,still plenty on UKFM here.Spoke to plenty 26 div on UKFM this week on this radio.

Hopefully the manufacturers will be able to bring out a Ssb radio between the size of this and the latest sideband/10m radios that exist just now,as I would definitely buy an AT 7777 ;)
Plenty are talking worldwide on 27.555 usb,
Some are too far up their own @rse to admit it,
Many happen to know otherwise dx-ing test free,
Showing a complete lack of respect for the law.

27.555 Usb