NCP

Scanning radio frequencies for the North West
sparkles
Regular
Regular

NCP

Post by sparkles »

Could any body post the frequency Bury NCP are using ? are they all on the same frequency nation wide?
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

Did you ever have any joy with this one? I'm clearing out some dead stuff from some of the forums, especially questions that have been asked repeatedly in the same region. I looked on the proma database under NCP, and there was various frequencies, varying from 165 - 169 mHz and 453 - 456 as well.
Banned Account
sparkles
Regular
Regular

ncp

Post by sparkles »

no didnt have any joy will have a look around these frequencies many thanks for that nice to see that old posts are being viewed many thanks sparks
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

It's almost a year since I had a good root around through the site, and over the past 3 or 4 months my pooter has been a bit unwell. Now its been dragged screaming and a kickin' into the 21st Century, XP and office twenty o'three etc, and I can reopen files etc, I decided to scoot through and see what was what. Some questions had gone unanswered for over a year! Embarressing.

I now have plenty of time on my hands too, being inbetween jobs.

Questions in the NW forum about the Grand National were asked 3 times over, and the same ones too! The football ones need a good kick, people saying they would have a listen, and didn't get back etc. We need stadia frequencies, the biggest data base in the UK has very little, and with 92 professional football grounds in England and Wales, and 40 in Scotland, that needs sorted. Granted Rock Steady in Scotland does about 6 out of the 12 SPL's, but there is more than stewarding going on. Each ground employs their in house staff. Most grounds have 2 - 6 frequencies each and above. There is rugby, ice hockey and such as the MEN Arena, Bull Ring and whatever the one in Blackburn is called etc.

Cumbrian ambulance's question's, best described as Groundhog....

Coastguard and shipping was the same. The Northwest of Englandshire and Scotland are the busiest forums, but then both are close to my ticker and I gave plenty of answers.

I don't mean to be bitchy, but some peple weren't just barking up the wrong tree, but in the wrong forest too! I don't mind giving the time to answer, providing people do some listening, rather than expecting others to do the ear work for them.

I'll answer best I can with what I have. Im not so good at the techno stuff, but have plenty of data bases etc at my dabs.

With the demise of the police, if your scanner / wide band receiver has multiple search band ability, try using that, you may be amazed at whats hiding out there. Especially with the UK general 449 frequencies etc.

Outwith Yahoo groups, this is probably the best group's going outwith it.

I mean that most shinsheerly folksh, as Hughie Green would have said, for those who remember him.

Happy listening peep's
Banned Account
sparkles
Regular
Regular

proma database

Post by sparkles »

i have been trying to get on the proma database but it wont let me regester do you have to invited into this web page thanks for the lengthy reply early sparkls
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

If it's the proma online mckernan.it one, yes. The yahoo ones themselves shouldn't take long if any time at all. I'll private message you later. I'm on a friends computer.........
Banned Account