Arriva North East

Scanning radio frequencies for the North East
marcdjay
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 26TM496

Re: Arriva North East

Post by marcdjay » 09 Nov 2012, 10:56

Looks like this is a non-starter then. Cheers for all the info guys.
jackbromby wrote:I have also heard what sounds like bus control on Eemits.... Anyone know what else is on there?
When I've been listening I've heard a couple of different taxi firms, one from Catterick and one from possibly Norton way. Also heard a warden / elderly care team and and what sounds like a local council.

smoggy07
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Arriva North East

Post by smoggy07 » 10 Nov 2012, 16:58

marcdjay wrote:Looks like this is a non-starter then. Cheers for all the info guys.
jackbromby wrote:I have also heard what sounds like bus control on Eemits.... Anyone know what else is on there?
When I've been listening I've heard a couple of different taxi firms, one from Catterick and one from possibly Norton way. Also heard a warden / elderly care team and and what sounds like a local council.
Yup the one from Catterick/Rippon way is a giggle to listen in on some nights, I`ve not got a clue where the other taxi is based but it may well be swift cars on norton road as I think they`re the newest firm in the area and I`m not sure I`ve found anything for them

The wardens/care team are mostly Middlesbrough based, they take the elderly to day centers in minibusses, take them back home again and also do home visits (they really do give far too much info out, codes/pins and so on that could be useful to robbing scumbags)

The council is Stockton council, the binmen are one of the main users (used to have street wardens on there too but think they`ve gone digital - been that long since I`ve listened)

Think there may be a courier company of some description on there too

Sodd it I`m gonna set a radio up and have a listen lolol
26TM234